Sunday, July 26, 2015

Insta Welcome!

Every blog deserves a fresh welcome ... so welcome!
  I've been writing for our family blog for seven years.  
SEVEN!
I didn't think a few posts would evolve into years of sharing, 
but I've really enjoyed the blogging adventure
and blending writing and photography.

I'll write more on my choice to begin a new blog.
It certainly feels bittersweet because I didn't want to do it,
but I will be more comfortable overall with this change.

I'm one of those people who take a looOOong time to make a decision,
so coming up with a blogsite and name has thrown me for a loop!
I practice meditation and mindfulness and it's become
a big part of how I live life now ... with more presence.
I like the idea of deliberately slowing through various parts
of your day/week/month to experiment with the experience.
The idea (and hopefully the result!) is that the 
slower you go, the more you notice.
When you go half as fast, you notice twice as much.
So, viola -- my new blog name!

Onward and upward ... and celebrating my first post with 
a few Instas from our summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment